Share Content





















Thursday, August 5, 2010

Get To Know The VH1 Star: Marcia Brazil (Rock Of Love Bus)

Get To Know The VH1 Star
Marcia Brazil



About Me:

Full Name: Marcia Brazil
Birthday: 08/08

Zodiac Sign:
 Leo




Place Of Birth: 
Brasilia - Brazil

 

Race: Brazilian
Hair/Eye Color: Black Hair / Dark Brow Eyes







Favorites:

What is your favorite hobby? 
Lay around the pool.

What is your favorite food?
 Brazilian Steak.

What is your favorite drink? 
Tequila of course.

What is your favorite TV show/movie? 
House Wives / Saw

What is your favorite vacation spot? 
Cabo San Lucas if I'm with the girls - Hawaii if I'm with a boyfriend

What is your favorite singer/band? 
I don't really have a favorite. I love all music.



Questions:


What is your motto? I don't smoke weed LoL!!! 
Motto? Do u mean motivation? HA My mother is my motivation.

What is your biggest turn/turn off in a person? 
Turn on A person with a good sense of humor - Turn off Bad breath

Who is your role model? 
A friend name Cris. He motivates me to be a better and bigger person. The coolest person I have ever met in my life and when I grow up I want to be just like him.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
 Hate to wait and also hate flaky people.

Who was your first celebrity crush. 
The boys from Menudo HahaHa




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails