Share Content





















Saturday, October 15, 2011

Basketball Wives LA Draya Talks About Royce


Draya gets interviewed By Sister 2 Sister Magazine. Remember when she said she loves Tami and Evelyn. She now reveals she talks to Royce, and loves her character.


Tracy: Do you speak to any women on the “Miami” cast?
 Draya: Actually, yes. I do talk to somebody. I actually talk to Royce [Reed]. I don’t like being compared to Royce because I don’t think we’re alike as far as personality-wise. I do like Royce’s character. To me, she stands up for herself and she’s ready to fight and do whatever. She gets down and dirty and she don’t just let them say whatever. We’re not alike, but I respect her a lot. We talk. She gives me advice and motivation to keep going.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails