Share Content





















Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Yandy Smith: Mendeeces Might Not Have To Go To Trial


Yandy Is Optimistic 

Reality News: The past week, the season 4 premiere of 'Love and Hip Hop: NY aired and the opening scene was the continuation of Yandy ad how she id dealing with Mendeeces being locked for his drug charge.

She spoke to ABC News Radio and she says that she feel optimistic and also reveals he might not have to go to trial.


"Well, he hasn't gone to trial yet.  And he might not have to,"  "So we'll see.  Everything is up in the air, but things are feeling positive."

"You learn to adjust.  You never like it.  It never feels good sleeping by yourself, but you adjust," she says.  "And that's what I had to do.  I had to adjust raising my little boy by myself.  I had to adjust to sleeping alone at night.  I had to adjust to the fact that we haven't gotten married yet and a lot of the information wasn't getting filtered to me the way that I wanted it to."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails