Share Content





















Wednesday, January 7, 2015

'Sorority Sisters' Cast Says They Have Received Death Threats For Being On The Show.. WATCH HERE

Photo: VH1



'Sorority Sisters' Cast Speak On Backlash


VH1 did a special this past Monday night where they had the cast of 'Sorority Sisters' speak on the backlash and controversy of the show. 

The cast members revealed why they joined the show. Priyanka says she joined the show because it was good platform for opportunity and also she has received death threats.

'I'm a woman of opportunity. This is a million dollar platform. And of course all of us are businesswomen so I thought that that would portray us in a positive light. I am a Delta; however, I am not speaking to every Delta in my sorority. This is my story and this is my life.”  “And it’s sad because I’ve been getting death threats all types of crazy. And they’re saying that we’re misrepresenting our sororities and stuff like that. And discretion is the key…you’re leaving a paper trail on the internet, showing non-Greeks how you treat your own sorors. So if anything, if somebody says that watching this show is going to make people not want to pledge, you’re making people not want to pledge!”  


Cat responded to what K. Michelle said about them 

"I represent me also not just Sigma Gamma Rho. So before I respect my organization I respect myself first.  And a lot of people can say and they can watch the show, even celebrities that have pledge a Greek organization can say ‘Yeah, I act a fool on TV but never with my letters on my back.’ But that does me you respect your letters more than you respect yourself? I respect myself first before I respect my letters.” 


Get More: 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails