Share Content





















Wednesday, April 29, 2015

'Basketball Wives: LA' Star Draya Michele Lands Movie Role On TV ONE



Draya Michele Lands Movie Role



'Basketball Wives: LA' star Draya Michele has landed her first acting role on TV ONE. The movie s called 'Will To Love' and it also stars Marques Houston and Keisha Knight Pollium

 


On instagram she posted a pic of her in the movie. She writes:

"One of the happiest days of my life... not because it was a (fake) wedding but because I was doing something I've done before. I was acting, performing in front of a room full of people. It felt great. I'm blessed"



A month ago she confirmed that she was going to make 'several appearances in the new season of Basketball Wives: LA and that she was getting more to acting. 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails