Share Content





















Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Keyshia Cole TURNED DOWN 'LHHH' Because She Wanted $1 Million



 Keyshia Cole Turns Down 'LHHH'


Last week,it was announced that Keyshia Cole and her estranged husband Booby was going to join the cast of Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood

Keyshia Cole appeared at The Breakfast Club this week to address the rumors. She revealed she turned it

 Mona [Scott Young] reached out to me a few times and reached out to Remy [Ma] and reached out to my management and was just asking if I would be willing to do it," she said. "And I was just like, I think it's a great platform for artists, you know, if you do it right. I wouldn't want to be in like all the crazy stuff."
When it came to the money, she says they were negotiating
what it would take for her to join the cast.

"We shot some numbers around and I told her what it would take for me to be on the show and she said she would go back and try to get with them because it was like a number that obviously [was high]," she said.



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails