Share Content





















Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jessica Simpson's new show "Price Of Beauty" picked up by vh1



It’s official! Jessica Simpson’s docu-series The Price of Beauty was just picked up by VH1.
The 28-year-old entertainer will travel the world to study the local fashions, dietary fads and beauty regimes and even participate in some of the extreme practices she discovers.
“When [Chris Coelen, CEO of production company RDF Media] approached me with his idea for a show about true beauty, I was immediately intrigued,” Jessica stated. “I have always believed that beauty comes from within and confidence will always make a woman beautiful, but I know how much pressure some women put on themselves to look perfect. I am really looking forward to discovering how beauty is perceived in different cultures and participating in some of the crazy things people do to feel beautiful. I know we will all learn a lot on this journey and I am so excited that VH1 is coming along on what I’m sure will be a wild ride.”
The Price of Beauty begins shooting in mid-July. Jessica and her dad Joe Simpson will serve as executive producers.


I'm looking foward to this show!


justjared.buzznet

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails