Share Content





















Sunday, August 30, 2009

JT's Movie Review: The Final Destination



I saw this movie last night! I'm I the only one who couldn't keep a straight face at some of their deaths? Especially the redneck dude & how he died. The 3D was cool. But there were some stuff that kinda tick me off every time I see these movies. When the woman died at the hair salon, how could they not notice the ceiling fan was about to come off? I mean seriously it was making noises! & the girl's showlace getting stuck at the exculater at the mall, why didn't she take her dams shoe off? lol She was like "OMG my shoe is stuck OMG! OMG! lol"

I also think the movie should have started out at them movie theater not at the race track that's just my opinion.

But other than that, I really like the movie, I love the Final Destination franchise I'm definitely buying the DVD when it comes out to complete my collection.


My Rating: 7.8/10

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails