Share Content





















Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ryan: Winner of I Love Money 3??

This is what TMZ said:

Ryan Alexander Jenkins appeared on “I Love Money” Season 3, just after marrying Jasmine Fiore last March. Ryan told several people who have spoken with us that he was the show’s winner, pulling in $250,000, though we have not confirmed this with the show.

We’re told Jenkins traveled to Mexico for the taping of the reality show, which wrapped around 4 weeks ago.

During the taping, we’re told Jenkins constantly talked about Jasmine and how “she was the love of my life.”

Producers of  “I Love Money” did not return our calls. 

Hopefully this isn’t true because then Vh1 would probably cancel I Love Money 3.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bull Sh*t why would a millionaire be casted on a show to win money when there are much more deserving contestants? And I believe that I Love Money 3 is currently filming.

costaf said...

Actually, I Love Money 3 and 4 did cast people from MWAM so get your facts straight. And plus, Tailor Made had a lot of money and he was on I Love Money 2. And I Love Money 4 is currently filming, I Love Money 3 is done filming.

Anonymous said...

It just seems pointless... I'm sorry i think that way.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails