Share Content





















Sunday, September 13, 2009

JT's Movie Review: Sorority Row



Earlier today, I went to see Sorority Row. I wanted to see this movie ever since I first saw the previews. The movie opened yesterday. Once again just like the other sorority themed movies, this movie gave off a negative stereotype about sorority chicks. Making them naughty,drunken,horny bitches and I doubt that's how sorority chicks act like. Maybe some of them but now all of them and that being in a Sorority is an "unsafe" place, but that's how these movies portrays it, believe me, I've seen alot of sorority themed movies and alot of these movies have similair concepts, murder,girls getting killed,dangerous cults ect. The character that I hated the most, was the blonde chick, the one at the at the top. she was a bitch. The girl that I liked the most was Ellie, Demi Moore's daughter Rumor Willis. She cried & freaked out through the whole movie lol. Who's the killer? well it's someone you would at least expected at least to me it was, I guessed on four people on who I thought was the killer and got them all wrong. Two sorority chick end up surviving including one minor character, I'm not naming who, I don't want to spoil it for those who have not seen it.

P.S There MIGHT be a sequel


My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails