Share Content





















Monday, September 21, 2009

Ps talks about the real reason behind her fight with Sassy




Someone made fun of your disease?

Sassy did, that’s why I left. They didn’t air any of it.

What did she say?

I think she had seen me taking my injections, so she told me, “I think you’re a heroin addict.” And then stuff like, “I think you’re a damn boy, your hair fell out.” Well, my hair fell out because I’ve had two blood transfusions — iron transfusions. I just felt like she was talking really ignorantly about it. At that point, it was like, I went there to meet a guy, see what’s up, see if it would work out. But why would I want to go after a guy who was OK with someone saying, “Screw your disease and who you are”? I just felt like that was kind of heartless. I don’t want a guy like that.


more here vh1.com


Upcoming blog posts:

My review on VH1 Divas ( I know I'm late on that)
Tool Academy 2 Episode 3 recap
New Vh1 Celebreailty pics coming up

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails