Share Content





















Saturday, November 14, 2009

Professor blogs about Ryan Jenkins



I Love Money 3
Current mood: angry
Category: Blogging
I am quite upset that I Love Money 3 has been cancelled. I feel like I
had made up for Daisy of Love because I actually made it quite a bit
further. None of that really matters now because it will never be seen.
I turned down a really good coaching/teaching job in order to spend a
month of my summer filming the show in Mexico. Now I have to wait a
year until I can teach and coach again. So it is obvious why am pissed.
I did not get along with Ryan Jenkins on the show, I could tell he was
a complete jerk-off. I believe Weasel disliked Ryan as much as I did.
In case you are unaware, Ryan is the reason the show has been cancelled
because he thought it would be a good idea to kill a young lady and
stuff her in a suitcase. Oh yeah, he also decided to cut off her
fingers and pull her teeth out. So I would like to say thanks a lot,
douche bag!
Some people say that Ryan was a nice guy etc... Whatever, Ryan was a
complete creep and I don't know how anyone ever thought he was remotely
cool. Have fun burning in Hell Ryan!
-Prof

off from his Myspace blog

1 comment:

Webmaster said...

it's one thing to be pissed that the show is cancelled. But I'm tired of some of these guys bashing Ryan Jenkins the way they are. It's just making themselves look bad

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails