Share Content





















Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jamiee's texts to Tiger Woods



Taken from vh1.com here are Jamiee's texts to Tiger Woods, I guess she wanted to share that too (rollseyes)

Tiger: I need you.
Jaimee: then get your tired ass over here and visit me! I need u
Tiger: I will wear you out soon.

Jaimee: I only watch football
Tiger: Figured you would say that. Big black guys.
Jaimee: u are my first, last and only black guy! U should feel special
Tiger: why do I not believe that?

More after the jump!

Tiger: send me something very naughty
Jaimee: some things are worth waiting for lol … besides im at work
Tiger: go to the bathroom and take it

Jaimee: I appreciate you not wanting to wake me up but if y couldn’t sleep I would have rather sat up and talked to u more … find out why I keep falling more and more for u ;)
Tiger: Because I’m blasian :)
Tiger: I’m sorry babe. Im already home.
Jaimee: I’m putting my underwear back on … thats a no no … come take them off
Tiger: :) you are too funny

And that’s just the sexiest tip of the sex iceberg (read the rest here). “I knew we had a respect between the both of us, that we cared deeply for each other and we did very much trust each other,” Grubbs told Extra. “But the words ['I love you'] were never there. Nothing about the relationship was fake that I felt…[It was] very sacred. It was something between the two of us that I did grow to love very much.” And while it must be sad to see the relationship end, at least it’s turned into a giant pile of money.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails