Share Content





















Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vh1access Fan Of The Month: January



This is something new I'm doing on my blog for the new year. It's called VH1access Fan Of The Month. I want to give back to my visitors who are fans of my blog. New poll will up after this post. I will choose 5 people that are fans of my blog and it's your job to vote, who should win VH1access of the month. As a reward your picture will be posted on the left side bar with your twitter link.

January's Nominees:































Vote now!

9 comments:

Syllllllllllll said...

I VOTE FOR LWCOOLJVH1
WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My vote is for Newjerz ... :) do u not see how hot he is? He needs to win

HIM said...

I vote for this sweetheart!

twitter.com/mlanuza2007

Celebrity502 said...

i THINK THAT I SHOULD BE IN THE RUNNING NEXT MOUTH

Unknown said...

^ ok, I'll put you in for next month

Anonymous said...

I VOTE FOR mlanuza2007!

morgan said...

mlanuza2007 -my vote

@starrzachary said...

My vote is for the gorgeous & charming twitter sweetheart @mlanuza2007

Carla said...

My vote is for Monica Lanuza! she´s awesome!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails