Share Content





















Tuesday, February 2, 2010

VH1access Interview: Christi (Frank The Entertainer)


I had  interviewed Christi who recently got eliminated on the show. We discussed about her ex-boyfriend and what really happaned that caused her to be eliminated. We also talk about Frank's brother Sal having a thing for her and much more.

Here is the interview.




  Vh1access: Hey Christi how are you?

   Christi: I am fabulous, dear!!!!




Vh1access: So you ended up getting eliminated because of your ex-boyfriend. What really happened?

Christi: I explained that I was friends with my ex, I was honest about when we stopped hooking up! I doubt Frank wasn't hooking up with girls all summer... but I was honest about it, and I had stopped anything physical with Evan for months. We had become best friends and the spark was gone and there were a couple months we stopped talking, but I realized I needed him in my life as a friend. Why throw away friendship too? I should have never said best friend because in all honesty he is a good friend, but not my best. When I called Evan out for lying, he was completely silent. There was more viewers didn't get to see (such as when I call my dad and he freaks out about Evan lying.. you can see in the preview, before the season started, me crying "My dad wants to beat his ass!"), all the girls on the show believed me as well, because I had already told them about how I was friends with most of my ex-boyfriends.




Vh1access: Are you angry at Frank that he eliminated you because of what happened?

Christi: I was very angry because I found it so unfair that he believed Cathy about her "famous boyfriend" situation, without any hesitation, but he automatically assumed I was lying. He really didn't give me any chance to explain myself. He didn't ask any of the other girls when they last hooked up with someone, he only cared that I had an ex who was my friend.




Vh1access: What are your thoughts on Frank's parents?

Christi: I love the Marescas. I grew up without a mother, and it was really amazing to see what a great relationship she has with her sons, and she was very sweet to me, and her food rocks.




Vh1access: Do you regret talking to Sal about your ex-boyfriend?

Christi: I don't regret talking about him because I was being honest, but I do regret how I worded myself. I was honestly very tipsy at the barbeque, and pretty tipsy when I called Evan in front of Frank.




Vh1access: Who did you got along with the most on the show?

Christi: Cathy was my best friend in the house. There were a group of us called the "A-Listers" which consisted of Cathy, Felicia, Jenny, Kerry, and myself. Those girls were my btiches. I honestly loved all the girls though. They are all amazing. I shared a room with Melissa, Annie, and Melody, and we had a great time. I once slept walk and screamed in Melissa's face in my sleep- I feel so bad about that haha




Vh1accessSpeaking of Sal, on twitter I saw a tweet from you that you wanted to date Sal? Do you like Frank's brother?

Christi: I am respectful of Sal's situation, but he knows what's up... Sal is like the guy version of me. All I will say is that we talk every night before I go to bed...




Vh1access: Do you think that Sal had a thing for you on the show?

Christi: Yes! Look at the bonus clips!!! We clicked right away, which is why I felt so comfortable talking about my ex-situation with him. Unfortunately that did me in haha... but when I came home Sal contacted me and we haven't stopped talking since.




Vh1access: Did you like the way you were potrayed on the show?

Christi: If you knew me in my everyday life, my friends would say I am a lot louder and crazier haha... but I am honestly very happy with how I was portrayed. I was myself, and I was real. I genuinely meant everything I said and I think viewers believed me for the most part. I honestly do like children though! Will is just a lil shit.




Vh1access: Now a lot of people (myself included } have said that you resemble Cocktial from For The The Love of Ray-J. What do you have to say about that?

Christi: Well, thank you, because I view that as a huge compliment. She is gorgeous and was my favorite on For the Love of Ray-J!




Vh1access: Have you ever met Cocktial?

Christi: No, but I'd be down to party with her for sure!




Vh1access: Now For The Love Of Ray-J is having their own reunion show, is there a higher chance now that Frank The Entertainer might be having a reunion show?

Christi: I hope so! There are a lot of things that need to be cleared up, and a lot of hilarious situations that need to be talked about. I also want to see all the girls and his parents again.




Vh1access: Would you do another reality show?

Christi: Yes, I said no initially, but it is honestly an amazing experience, but mentally draining. I learned a lot about myself and the people around me, and met some awesome people.




Vh1access: Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?

Christi: A-List love!!!!!!! Oh and Will- thanks for haunting my dreams.


Follow Christi on twitter: twitter.com/Vh1Christi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! she is hilarious! will is going to grow up and laugh about all of this.

the girl with the heels said...

will was a nightmare, I knew as soon as I saw him & her elimination was totally unfair.

on another note, I cannot believe I never knew about this blog. I'm so excited I found it :]

staten island diva said...

A-LISTERSSSSSSSS HOLLAAAAA. damn, christi so fiiiiiiiiine. id hits it fo shoooo

staten island diva said...

and great choice as best friend in the house. haha

1HotA$$MILF4mPA said...

HAHAHAHAA LOVE CHRISTI!! I THINK HER AND SAL NEED TO DEFINITELY MAKE A MOVE TO GET TOGETHER! HIS INTERVIEW DIDN'T CLEAR SHIT UP, HAHAAHA if I was Alexis puhleaasseee I would not be with someone who at any day if you showed up at his door , he would drop me , O HELL NO!! Obviously it appears you are the love of his life and I NEVER EVEN SUSPECTED OR KNEW this, I just found this blog as well and I am with the girl with heels, HELL yeah, KEEP BLOGGING JOHN , I love it! <3

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails