Share Content





















Monday, March 15, 2010

Stacey Dash has a new VH1 show coming soon.

Heys guys I know it's been a minute, I do not have internet connection as of right now that is why I have not updated my site in a while. But I am borrowing my friends laptop so here is an update for you all. Clueless star Stacey Dash will be having a VH1 show coming soon with the producers of Jersey Shorw. This show will focus on everyday life.



Stacey Dash was on Wendy Williams show, and she announced that she will be having her own day in the life show on vh1, with the same producer of Jersey Shore. She is single again for the first time in her LIFE since she was 17 years old, and she is out, and ready to live for herself. She has been married 3 times, Each of her marriages started with sex on the first date and they all asked her to marry them afterwards, thats how fast she got married back to back. She has 2 children out of 2 of her husbands. She has only had interracial reationships, because her only 3 loves, and husbands were Caucasian. She also said that as of now she is dating Jaime Foxx!

realityskanks.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails