Share Content





















Friday, April 16, 2010

My thoughts on the new VH1 Shows



Brandy & Ray-J : A Family Business


 Here are my thoughts on this show. This show is a spinoff of For The Love Of Ray-J produced by 51 minds. It premiered this past Sunday. I was a bit unsure if I was going to like this show or not this show centers around the family. This show did trend on twitter Sunday night but I think the reason why is because of Brandy I mean lets face it, people do want to watch this because of Brandy if this was just another Ray-J show I don't think people would have watch it. Brandy is the star of this show sorry Ray-J. Episode 2 which airs this Sunday will be interesting because it will deal with For the love Of Ray-J 2 reunion the behind the scenes of it, That should be interesting.The preview showed Cocktail coming out and Ray-J freaks out backstage lol  but overall if it wasn't for Brandy, this show would have sucked.

6/10





 
 Basketball Wives 



Basketball Wives premiered Sunday night as well. It premiered right after Brandy & Ray-J. I wasn't really feel it it. This show reminded me of Real Housewives of Atlanta. This show centers around the wives of basketball players. We have Shaunie, Erikka, Moxam, Royce, Jennifer, Evelyn , Susie and Gloria.

VH1 just announced Football Wives ... sigh   I guess that will be season 2? What's next Baseball Wives? Soccer Wives? maybe Golf Wives who knows. This show was my least favorite new VH1 show.

4/10


What Chilli Wants

What Chilli Wants was one of my favorite new shows of that night. The show deals with Chilli from the group TLC trying to find a man. The thing that trips me out is that she has this checklist. She wants a dude who has a six pack, who doesn't eat pork, who has big ..... and the list goes on. Now if you going to have a checklist that tells me you are not going to find nobody. Nobody is perfect.  We will see how this season unfolds. I really enjoy the season premeire.

9/10
Tough Love Couples

Another new favorite show of mine on VH1 was Tough Love Couples. It premiered on Monday night. It is the 3rd season of the show Tough Love but this time Steve and his mom Jo Ann deals troubles couples , it kinda has a similair concept to the show Tool academy except no one gets eliminated. Now even Tough Love has more seasons than I Love money SMH.  There are six couples and each of them have different problems they need to work on. I enjoyed the season premiere. We will also see more of his mom.

10/10




But STILL VH1 needs to stick with their old programming. I am just hoping they will work on I Love Money somehow, it is not not fair that one man can screw everything up for us.






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails