Share Content





















Wednesday, April 7, 2010

VH1 won't air I Love Money 4

Is has been confirmed that VH1 will not air I Love Money 4 either.  From the lame article below from yahoo.com the article explains VH1 wanting to air more celebrities reality shows and want to be more classy and mature with their shows. SMH

VH1 is going to lose a lot of fans because VH1 is known to have trashy shows in their network but I'm still going to keep my hopes up for an I love money retape. This article only states that they won't air I love money 3 and 4 it doesn't say that the show is over.


Here is part of the article






Olde dismisses any past criticisms of "Flavor of Love" and its offspring, mostly produced by 51 Minds Entertainment, by calling the franchise ignited by black rapper Flavor Flav and his multiracial harem "big fun romantic comedies." (Olde confirms that "I Love Money 3," featuring murder suspect and suicide victim Ryan Jenkins, as well as the Jenkins-free "I Love Money 4" won't air.)




Instead of lewd antics from "Flavor of Love" standout Tiffany "New York" Pollard or that toxic spill of "Charm School" women, the network is now interested in transformative experiences from celebrities, such as third season "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino or rapper Sandy "Pepa" Denton from Salt-N-Pepa. The evolution is already proving successful.


Here are list of contestants who we've would have seen on I Love Money 3 and 4


I Love Money 3  Full Cast:

Guys:
Pretty ( I Love New York2)
Wolf ( I Love New York 2)
Joe (Megan Wants A Milionaire)
Ryan (Megan Wants A Millionaire)
Sinister (Daisy of love)
Professor (Daisy of love)
Weasel (Daisy of love)
Big Rig (Daisy of love)
Fox (Daisy of love)

Girls:
Deelishis (Flavor Of Love 2)
Buckeey (Flavor of love 2)
Lacey (Rock of love)
Marcia (Rock of love bus)
Cocktial (For the love of ray-J)
Cashmere (For the love of ray-J)
Lil Hood (For the love of ray-J)
Bubbles (Real Chance Of Love


I Love Money 4 Cast ( Not the full cast)

Guys:
Al (Megan Wants A Millionaire)
Punisher (Megan Wants A Millionaire)
Fransico (Megan wants A Millionaire)
Chi Chi (Daisy Of Love)
6 Guage (Daisy Of Love)


Girls:
Brittanya (Rock of love bus)
Mindy (Rock of the love bus)
Blonde Baller (Real Chance of love 2)
Hot Wings (Real Chance of love 2)
Junk (Real Chance of love 2)
Feisty (For the love of ray-J)

Veterans: 20 Pack ( I love money 2) and Marcia ( I love money 3)

That is just part of the I love money 4 cast don't know the full cast





Read the rest of the article hear

yahoo.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails