Share Content





















Tuesday, April 13, 2010

VH1access Interview: Jacob ( Winner of Tool Academy 3)



I've recently did an interview with the winner of Tool Academy 3, Jacob. In this interview we talk about his experience on the show, when he thought about some of the tools he had drama with (Jennavecia & Angelo) he also gives his opinion on Angelo's "crying"

Here is the interview



Vh1access: Hey Jacob how are you?

Jacob: Really Good, just staying busy. Very hectic schedule.





VH1access: How was your experience doing Tool Academy 3?

Jacob: One I will never forget. It was a blast and I will always remember it. At times I hated it and was frustrated with the schedule and ect...I would do it all over again.





VH1access: Were you surprised that you ended up winning the show?

Jacob: I was overwhelmed that I won the show. Looking back, a lot of the weeks I have no idea how I received my badges. Trina saw something in me that most people didn't. I am very thankful 495 Productions and Vh1 took a chance on me. Everything was first class and the producers and everyone who worked on the set were all AWESOME PEOPLE.




VH1access: Did you like the way you were potrayed ?

Jacob: I was fine how I was portrayed in the show. That's exactly how I am. I'm not fake like Angelo and a lot of people I meet in public relate to my character because I was being real.




Vh1access: What are your thoughts on Jennavecia? You had some drama with her in the show?

Jacob: At first I had major issues with Jenn, she was writing checks that her man couldn't cash at the time. After the first 3 or 4 episodes I squashed the beef with her and Kyle. He wanted no part of me at all.



Vh1access: You also had drama with Kyle (Jennavecia's boyfriend) what are your thoughts about him? I

Jacob: I feel he has no backbone as a man to Jenn walk over him but I'm fine with Kyle and Jenn, like I said i have n problems with them at all. I wish them the best.






VH1access: What do you have to say about Angelo's crying. Do you think those tears are fake?

Jacob: HELLLL YEAH they were fake. This guy cried in every therapy since the get go. All the viewers agreed that he was fake. He knew what he was doing, trying to steal 100,000 K with TEARS.



VH1access: Who did you get along with this most on the show?

Jacob: Jordan and Kevin were really cool. We had some really good times in the academy off camera. Those guys are real. Jenn is cool and easily to get along with.




VH1access: Are you and Christi still together? and did you receive your money?

Jacob: Were doing good, the money will be coming soon.




VH1access: What have you've been doing since the show?


Jacob: Appearances all the time and hosting parties. Will continue do that for a little longer then start my professional wrestling career. Who knows maybe another show...




VH1access: Thanks for doing this interview. Would like to give a shouout to anyone?

Jacob:DJ CHINO from Orlando, Jordan, kevin, and KOPPA (SHAUN), MARCO BRYANT,and thanks for the support to all my fans.....BE SAFE EVERYONE!!

VH1's NEANDER TOOL
 
 
Follow Jacob on twitter





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails