Share Content





















Friday, June 11, 2010

Become An Affiliate for VH1access.net!

I am starting accept affiliates from other websites. If you want to become an affiliate for vh1access.net. and have your add to your website displayed on vh1access.net is what you need to do.

1) Copy and paste the code to the banner below first.
2) E-mail me, my e-mail address is vh1access@gmail.com lettibg me know you added the vh1access.net banner to your site.
3)Give me your information about your website
4) After that this is optional , but you can also post your sites logo so I can create banner for it.
5) I will display your ad on vh1access.net



Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!


NOTE: You can also find this banner at the bottom of this website.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails