Share Content





















Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quotes from the Basketball Wives Reunion




VH1.com has posted quotes from the Baskeball Wives Reunion which will be airing this Sunday at 10:PM. Some of these quotes are funny lol it sounds like its going to be a great reunion.



  1. Get ya life straight, first off!”
  2. “A groupie to me are the girls who go to the games and sit right across from the bench with their legs open.”
  3. “First of all Matt Barnes, who? Let’s be real.”
  4. “I do have that hood in me, but I’m going to be that classy woman I’m supposed to be.”
  5. “You’re so thirsty to be on TV. You’re so f***in’ thirsty!”
  6. “I know it probably doesn’t seem like it, but I’m really a homebody.”
  7. “You look up and you’re like, What do I do? What purpose do I serve besides a wife and a mother?”
  8. “It’s so hard to always have to fight and never have anyone listen to you and now it’s like I feel I have a voice.”





No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails