Share Content





















Friday, July 2, 2010

Bret Michaels in talks with American Idol Producers


Rumors have been going on that Bret Michaels might be replacing Simon Cowell as a judge on American Idol. Well according to roadrunnerrecords.com Bret Michaels is in talks with the American Idol producers about possibly becoming the next judge.


"He tells Parade.com, "We have a meeting in L.A. in a couple weeks and we're going to sit down and talk. They did a poll and I think it wasMadonna, P. Diddy, Howard Stern and myself, and I took 50 percent or 60 percent of the vote and that's tremendous. 

"I would love to be a judge on 'American Idol'. I think I would bring a lot to the table.

"I'm not built exactly like Simon Cowell, but, at the same time, I respect what he did. I would have to bring my own personality. I think if they have someone in there to try to imitate Simon, it would be a mistake; he's an original."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails