Share Content





















Friday, July 30, 2010

VH1 Stars That Should Do I Love Money: PART 1


I am creating a 4 part video of VH1 stars that should do an I Love Money or Re-do another one due to I Love Money 3 and 4. These videos are part of the "Bring Back I Love Money" Peitition. Just in case VH1 is ending the show, which I am hoping they won't. Part 2 is coming soon with new batch of VH1 stars.

List Of VH1 Stars That Should Do An I Love Money:  PART 1

Ashley (Rock  Of Love Bus)
Bootz (Flavor Of Love 2)
Brittanya (Rock Of love Bus)
Buckeey (Flavor Of Love 2)
Cathy (Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affair)
Deelishis (Flavor Of Love 2)
Extra (For The Love Of Ray-J 2)
Farrah (Rock Of Love Bus)
Flex (Daisy Of Love)
Heartbreaker (For The Love Of Ray-J 2)
Jasmine (Ochocino: The Ultimate Catch)
Kerry (Frank The Entertainer... A Basement Affair)
Krazy (Flavor Of Love 2)
London (Daisy Of Love)
Marcia (Rock Of Love Bus)
Rico (I Love New York)
Romance (I Love New York)
Sinister (Daisy Of Love)
Tara (Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch)
Token (I Love New York)
Toolbox (Daisy Of Love







No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails