Share Content





















Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vh1 Ocho Cinco Vs. Basket Ball Wive's Evelyn Lozada



Chad Ochocinco Declares Twitter War With Another VH1 Reality Star

NFL player/VH1 dating show star Chad Ochocinco has declared a Twitter war with Eve of VH1's reality show Basketball Wives.

The "war" began when Eve tweeted to Chad, "Fu*k u and ur bullsh-- ass show! No one cares 'boo boo.'"

Chad tweeted back, "...You just mad i wont date you, and hell no you can't get none of this boo boo! Child please."

Declaring that the "Twitter war has begun," Chad added " I bet you in front of the TV watching VH1 right now waiting on me to come on in 10 minutes, grab your bullet n keep dreamin!"

Things got even more juvenile when Eve responded, "Child please! U know I'm the 'Ultimate Catch' that line up u have is gaaaabbage...After seein those lames on ur show who I'm sure u smashed I much rather use my bullet...beeeach!"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails