Share Content





















Thursday, July 29, 2010

VH1access Interview: Katie McCutcheon (Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch)

I finally did an interview with my first Ochocinco girl and that is Katie, who was recently eliminated on Sundays episode. She says that she had a "great experience" doing the show, she also says that Chad is a "cool guy". She also says the only thing that stood her out from the rest of the girls was her red hair and she thinks that she looked "super slow" on the show. Follow her on twitter




VH1access: Hey Katie how are you?
Katie: Hey! Im good! Just living life, sore from these workouts for volleyball! 



VH1access: How was your experience being on the show?
Katie: I had a great experience actually! I had fun, I was honest... and I really got along great with most of the girls.  Not to mention Chad is a really cool, down to earth kind of guy!



VH1access: How did it feel like being on a reality dating show? I'm guessing you have not done this before.
Katie: Well I figured, being from the country, with ALOT of quiet, low key days it would take some getting used to.  But Im super competitive anyways, and my social skills are NORMAL, haha ... so I got into the swing of things pretty easily.



VH1access: Did you ever expected that he would picked you out of 85 girls? 
Katie: There were alot of good looking girls out there, so no! I expected to get the boot the first day.  I think the ONLY thing that stood out was my red hair.




VH1access: Which girls did you got along with the most? 
Katie:  got along with everyone, but Courtney and I connected on the most dorky level possible! too bad they didnt show any of it.  It was pretty hilarious!  but I also really liked Tiph and Jas... Lisa .. Maaybe Chad and B Twice haha




VH1acces: Watching the show it seemed like you were out of your element.
Katie: I SEEMED out of my element.. because instead of dogging the other girls, I made fun of myself.   I dont even OWN overalls, and my toes are not THAT bad! haha  My social skills are totally fine, I just have a little bit of a country accent.  



VH1acces: On Twitter you tweeted that you looked "slow" on the show. 
Katie: Yes! I looked super slow haha.  But I thought alot about what I was saying, the cameras were there ALL the time.  I didnt wanna be taken wrong, so I thought about every word I said so i didnt look trashy, instead I look slow.. Ill take that.



VH1access: Do you think you deserved to stay over Tara?
Katie: If Chad was really looking for a real relationship he would have picked me over Tara.  But lets be real, I knew I was going home after I told him how it really is.



VH1access: On the show you also mentioned that you are a born again virgin and used to be judgmental?
Katie: Yea, I just got involved with some people who were really spiritual, and really into God, and I got into it and changed my life around.  So I just got rid of the unnecessary things.  Some of the changes you cant see, like being judgemental, having a bad attitude, short temper, gossiping.  Im just a better person now.



VH1access: What have you been doing since your departure on the show? 
Katie: I have been playing alot of volleyball, and spending time with friends before I ship off to Italy! Helping out with the horses, on the RANCH, not farm! :-) 



VH1access: Do you still keep in touch with Chad Ochocinco?
Katie: No, I havent talked to him since I left..



VH1access: You are also an athlete is that correct?
Kate: Yes! i played basketball volleyball and track on a College level.  but now Im just playing volleyball in Italy.



VH1access: Would you do another reality show?
Katie: I would do another reality show! It was alot fun.  I think if I had gotten caught up in drama and no one on the show liked me then Id probably say no. But I had fun.



VH1access: Well thank you for doing this interview with me Katie. Do you want to give a shou tout to anyone?
Katie: Well your So Welcome!!!! And I guess just The girls! Courtney, Tiphany, Jasmine, ChaCha(Crystal) Candace, Emma ...

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails