Share Content





















Friday, July 16, 2010

VH1access Interview: Melody (Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affair)

I finally got to do an interview with Frank The Entertainer's Melody. I've wanted to an interview ever since she was eliminated from the show. She has done a lot since the show. She is dating a cast member from the The Mole. Reality Mania will resume in September and she tells much more on what she has been up to. Follow Melody on Twitter







Vh1access : How have you been?  

Melody: My life has changed dramatically since the show.  It is absolutely wonderful right now.  I've had so much support from family, friends and fans!



Vh1access: How was your experience on Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affair? What made you decide to audition for the show?

Melody: I had a really good experience on the show actually.  Wouldn't change anything, even the drama was worth it.  I met some amazing people, from Frank and his family to the girls they casted and even the production team.  It has changed my life for the better.Luckily, I had a casting director who was a friend of Frank's from "I Love Money" come into my work and told me about the show.  She explained the concept and who it was I would be dating, and I thought I'd give it a shot. After the on camera audition, she called me and told me the producers loved it and I was casted for the show.  It was very exciting, but I was really nervous.  


VH1access: You were one of my favorites on the show. What do you have to say  to some people out there that saw the show and thought your nice image was "too fake"

Melody: Thank you, that is so sweet of you to say!  Well I'm lucky enough that I was able to be myself the entire show.  I never had anyone tell me to say anything or do anything that wasn't me.  If there are people out there that have a problem with a genuine girl that is always being herself no matter what the situation is, I feel sorry for them.  I was raised to always be yourself, and that person is a very happy and loving girl.  Being happy with myself allows me to wake up and go to bed being yes....happy 24/7 as Dana put it.  I'm me and never going to change for anything or anyone.  :)



VH1acces: Which girls did you got along with the most?

Melody: I didn't have a problem getting along with any of the girls, except Dana when she showed her true colors.  I've stayed in contact with everyone.  I spent time with Kerry, Cathy and Melissa at one of the charity events we did for Relay For Life and Special Needs Children in Virginia recently.  Melissa was sweet enough to let me come stay with her in Los Angeles after the event. 



VH1access: Do you still keep in touch with Frank?

Melody: Yes, as I said before I keep in touch with Frank and his brother Sal.  He is very supportive and a cool friend to have.  We still laugh about how I never yell or complain to him about anything, when we talk.  But there have been a few times, that I've vented about something that made me upset and he loved it.  Haha!! 



VH1access: Do you have anyone special in your life right now?

Melody: The most wonderful thing happened to me, thanks to the show!  While in Virginia at Spotswood High School for the Relay For Life charity event in April, I met a very special man.  His name is Alex Jacobs from "The Mole" Season 5.  I have to say that it was an instant connection.  I've since moved to Philadelphia, PA., and am lucky enough to share my life with him.  If you were to ask me before I met Alex if I thought I'd find the love of my life, I wouldn't know what to say.  But I can tell you now, that I've found the man of my dreams.  I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  



VH1access: You recently did Reality Mania, back in April. How was that?

Melody: Yes I did "Reality Mania" in Las Vegas in April.  Melissa and I are both involved with that.  We had some issues with the venue, but are in full force in September.  

You can catch "Reality Mania Reloaded" coming to you in San Antonio, Texas this September!!  It's going to be INSANE!!!  We have over a dozen VH1 Reality Girls fighting it out, and Celebrity Live Performances as well.  I will be posting the updates on my Facebook (VH1 Melody) and Twitter (VH1Melody) pages for everyone.  We have a lot coming to you guys, so be ready for some really cool events!


VH1access: You also have another upcoming event "Reality Rescue Fundraiser" in October. Can you tell us anything about that?

Melody: I'm so excited about this charity event!!  It's for Angel Dog Rescue, Inc. and there will be wine tasting, great food, a meet and greet with over 70 Reality Stars, book signings, silent auctions, live music, doggies on site to find their forever homes and much more!  If you love animals, please check out the website: http://realityrescuefestival.webs.com.

I am also involved in "Reality Rally in Temecula Valley", which is going to be April 15-17, 2011.  Please check out the website: http://realityrally.com. There will be updates coming soon.



VH1access: What other projects are you planning to do? Will we see you back on TV?  

Melody: I'm fortunate enough to have an amazing Management, "Mics and Models", and Production Marketing and Media Company "Eleven11 Media Group" to keep me busy!  I also just signed with "Wilhelmina of PA, Modeling and Talent Agency" as well.  I will be doing "Reality Mania Reloaded" in San Antonio, so stay tuned!!  As well as working on my modeling and acting career, I plan on enjoying whatever life has to offer.



VH1access: Thank you so much for doing this interview? Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?

Melody: Thank you so much for allowing me to keep in touch with everyone.  This is a great opportunity to let people know what's going on in my world.  

I really want to thank all the fans that support me and the show.  It means so much that they take the time to show they care.  I hope that I can give back as much as possible.

I have been given the chance to help with different charities and I want to thank Colonel Terrific Tim, Coach Chris Dodson, April Mueller and Gillian Larson.  

Special thanks to my family, friends and loving boyfriend.  

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails