Share Content





















Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Endemol to distribute I Love Money 4 in other countries?




Earlier today, I posted a wikipedia article about I Love money 4 airing in other countries. Well that wikipedia article led up to this press release book with information of upcoming shows in other countries. If you click the link and go to page 13. It lists seasons 1, 2 and 4 of I Love Money. Season 4 has 12 episodes.

I don't know what countries will have the show or when they will air it. But if this is REALLY true than U.S folks might get to see it on the internet and finally know the cast at least.

As for I Love Money 3 that will NEVER air.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Official I Love Money 4 Cast:

Guys:
Chi Chi
Brooklyn
20 Pack
Cheezy
6 Gauge
Garth
Punisher
Fransisco
Alex

Girls:
Brittanya
Mindy
Marcia
Hot Wings
Sassy
Mamacita
Blonde Baller
Cornfed
Feisty

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails