Share Content





















Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rumor Mill: I Love Money 5 in the works?



Couple of days ago I Love Money 4 trailer was leaked on the net and it has been confirmed it will airing overseas. 

Well just now, I have received some suspicious information by one of my facebook friends. 

Craig Jackson (the host of ILM) posted the I Love Money 4 trailer on his Facebook page and one of the crew members of I Love Money said "finally it comes out, season 5 here we come" One of my facebook friends saw it and he comment on it. But then the dude deleted the comment right away. This happened yesterday.

so does this mean there will be an I Love Money 5?. I do think that they should make a 5th season for us U.S fans because I feel we got the short end of the stick here. 

Credit for this info goes to Sergio

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails