Share Content





















Tuesday, August 10, 2010

VH1access Update Interview With Doll ( Real Chance of Love 2)



Hi Doll How Are You I’m honored To Catch Up with You

Vh1iNFO: What Have You Done Since Real Chance of love 2 Ended? The

Doll: show was an awesome opportunity for me and it has opened so many doors for
me that otherwise may have been difficult to get through... As of now, I am always
traveling making appearances, working on other projects etc, etc. I’m really loving
my life right now and I appreciate everyone that shows me love!

Vh1iNFO: What You Thought of Chance Cancelling the Reunion? This is my

Doll: first time ever hearing that, but I’m not surprised… For those that don’t know, the
guys were already involved in relationships while the show was being filmed. So
of course, they didn’t want to deal with the drama that would come with having a
reunion… But honestly, if we did have a reunion, I doubt anyone would have really
paid attention to the guys, it would have been strictly drama between the girls.

Vh1iNFO: Recently Listened To Your BlogTalk Radio Show Details On
That?

Doll: Yes I have my own radio show with two other host (@TiphanionVH1 from
the Ultimate Catch & @Heyheatherette) were on air every Wednesday 6pm west and
9pm east coast time… www.blogtalkradio.com/micsandmodelsnews or you can call in
to listen or talk to us at 646.727.2578

Vh1INFO Hows It Working With Tiphani From Ocho Cinco Show?
She’s cool as hell, so make sure ya’ll check her out on our radio show and also every Sunday on
VH1…

VH!iNFO: Do You Plan On Returning To Reality TV If Not Vh1?

Doll: At the moment I’m branching out into different directions, if reality TV does come back up, or course I would… But there are many future projects to come… Actually a huge one this
month, which everyone will love & another in September, so stayed tuned!!!

Vh1iNFO I’m Glad We Can Catch Up Shout Outs to Anyone? Shout out

Doll: to my manager @micsandmodels, he’s a great person and to all my twitter and
facebook babes. You guys mean a whole lot of muchazzzz to me!!!!! Xoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails