Share Content





















Wednesday, August 4, 2010

VH1 Stars That Should Do I Love Money: Part 2



Here is part 2 of VH1 Stars That Should Do an I Love Money or Re-so another one due to I Love Money 3 and 4. Sign the petition


Ambre (Rock Of Love 2)
Baker (Real Chance Of Love 2)
Big Rigg (Daisy Of Love)
Blonde Baller (Real Chance Of Love 2)
Brittany Starr (Rock Of Love Bus)
Chi Chi (Daisy Of Love)
Dana - (Frank The Entertainer)
Hot Wings (Real Chance Of Love 2)
Jessica (Rock Of Love 2)
Katie (Ochocinco: the Ultimate Catch)
Kristy Joe (Rock of love)
Luscious (For the Love Of Ray-J 2)
Mamacita (Real Chance Of Love 2)
Melody (Frank The Entertainer)
Mindy (Rock Of love Bus)
Mz. Berry (For The Love Of Ray-J 2)
Natasha (Rock Of Love Bus)
Platinum (For The Love Of Ray-J 2)
Pretty (I Love New York 2)
Professor (Daisy Of Love)
Renee (Frank The Entertainer)
Tango (I Love New York)
Tiphani (Ochocinco: The Ultimate Catch)
Weasal (Daisy Of Love)
Wolf (I Love New York 2)

Watch Part 1 Video

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails