Share Content





















Monday, August 2, 2010

Vh1access Update Interview With Eveyln Lozada ( Basket Ball Wives )







A Quick interview With Evelyn From Basketball Wives . Talks About Season 1 and Some New details on season 2 !

VH1iNFO: Hi Evelyn Im Glad You have the oppurtunity to do this interview, How are You?How was your experience Filming BasketBall Wives?


Lil stressful at times, but good..

Vh1iNFO: Which One Was your favorite Episode?

My favorite episode was when I confronted my "alleged" stalker.

Vh1iNFO: Do you Feel Vh1 Edited it & Portrayed you?

I think I was portrayed pretty good. No complaints here.

Vh1iNFO: I Know I Sent You & The other Cast the Ratings Every Week How Do you Feel on the Numbers?

When you start filming a show like this you have no idea what the outcome will be. We were happy with the #'s for season 1. Hoping the ratings will go up for season 2.

Vh1iNFO: I Remember The Episode With The Stalker, And At Reunion You Told Tanika that You Hired a Investigator Can You Talk About that What Has happened since?

Can't really comment on that yet. Cyber-Stalking cases like mine take time to investigate. My case is still under investigation.

Vh1iNFO: Gloria Hinted to the Media She was returning, and later Matt Barnes has told the Media He Wont let her, Confirm that for the fans -

It was confirmed right before the reunion show that Gloria wasn't coming back for season 2. I have no idea if the decision came from Matt or Gloria. To be honest, I really don't care..

Vh1iNFO: We recently Found out Sandra Was Getting Paid to do the show and Turned Season 2 down whats going on with that?
I Laughed so Much when A Follower said her Real Name is Mandra & She is Plastic American -

Sandra lied when she tweeted she was asked to come back! That story line is already played out and her coming back was NEVER an option.You have to pass a background check in order to become a cast member. She "allegedly" didn't pass hers....lol

Vh1iNFo: Vh1 Announced 12-14 1 Hour episodes for season 2 how do you feel?

I was beyond excited when I found out our show was going to be 1 hour long with more episodes. Happy the fans loved our show! Made me feel good.


Vh1iNFO: So far Hows filming season 2?

Filming has been pretty good!

Vh1iNFO: Will it Be bigger than season 1?

Let's just say first week of taping we already had some heated drama!

Vh1iNFO: Do you think the Ratings will differ from season 1s?

I hope and pray the ratings are higher. We all put so much into filming.

Will we See New Faces?

Yes you will but I can't name who. Watch and see...

Vh1iNFO: Well thank you For the Interview, and following me on twitter. I Cant wait for Season 2 ... "Thats WHATS UP"Any Shout Outs.

Would like to plug my store web-site www.dulceshoes.net

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails