Share Content





















Saturday, August 7, 2010

VH1access Interview: 6 Gauge (Daisy of Love)

I recently did an interview with 6 Gauge from Daisy of Love.  He says that Daisy was "distant" from him. He also talks about his current girlfriend cheating on him. He also has a band name Forever Sunday and is planning to record an album. Follow him on twitter



VH1access: Hey 6 Gauge thanks for doing this interview. How have you been?
6 Gauge: I have been great just staying busy and enjoying visiting all mt fans and friends.






VH1access: Lets talk about Daisy Of Love. What made you decide to audition for the show?
6 Gauge: One of my friends have told me that I should def try out since I love me some blonde hair big ass titty strippers...Being a stripper ,singer of band, owner of a business as well. It seem like a thing that all i was missing was a hottie with a body. So I said what the hell at worst case it would possibly help my band out in the long run so fuck it,






VH1access: Were you really into Daisy? Some of the guys on the show that I spoke with were not even into her.
6 Gauge: She def is a lil hottie but after winning the 1st challenge and getting the 1st date it seemed as if there was lil to no connection. She seemed very distant with me for the most part so of course being in the house full of alcohol and crazy mutha fuckers we just had fun and i tried to make a connection but she just never made the time. We have spoken since the show and she is just more of a friend even though she was shitty towards me last time I saw and pretty sure she hates me but it id what it is. As I said before my life will go on. She had an opportunity to get to know me and has since the show has aired.






VH1access: You told me on twitter that your current girlfriend cheated on you with your friend.
6 Gauge: Yeah I have been dating a girl since the show that I thought was a real down to earth cool fun chick.  All that gets outta hand though being a singer of band and being on TV. She really hate the 6 Gauge thing and girls coming to shows and wanting me to sign their tits oh well. So she decided to sleep with someone I have known for years first night and he knocked it out "BSR" (beat skeet retreat) I called him and he told me what really went down and of course she denied it until I told her I already heard from him. So now I am back from the block looking for another girl and man it is crazy wild ya know.






VH1access: VH1 should give a dating show.
6 Gauge: I def would be interested in doing a dating show man it is crazy how girls change after the time and the light wears down and they tired of watching me at shows , being in clubs, the whole 6 gauge thing ya know... hosting parties  of 15k people with my buddy DJ Silver during spring break and across the country. If the cameras followed me around through all the tours we do man it would be insane.






VH1access: You also have a band out. Can you tell me about your band?
6 Gauge: Forever Sunday outta Dallas, Texas check out the tunes than what were are live but we are in the works of recording the new CD soon and let me tell ya we are going to big just like Texas.  BIG GUITARS AND DRUMS southern rock with a twist party rock. Maddox guitar Jesse Drums Charlie Bass. I am so exited to get to the studio and drop the new tracks and to be working with some some of the greatest people that will be involved as well.






VH1access: So you have any other projects that you will be working on besides your music?
6 Gauge: DJ 6 gauge is coming out and going to be all over the place as well with my buddy DJ silver coming to a city near you soon... also looking to so some tracks with other reality people from the show as well should good times.






VH1access: Thanks for taking your time to do this interview .Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?
6 Gauge: DJ silver, Madoxx, Jesse, Charlie, Trees in Dallas (a club we play) , Tator nutt there are so mnay names ya know to all my fans and friends see you all soon.


Forever Sunday (6 Gauge's band)





2 comments:

Chris F said...

That's my dawg!
-Chris Franklin

Anonymous said...

Forever Sunday I love the tunes

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails