Share Content





















Thursday, September 9, 2010

I Love Money 4 airing schedule





I received the season 4 schedule for I Love Money 4 via email. This is how VH1 will plan to air the entire season.  I am posting it here so I can let everyone know about it. 

Like I said before VH1 is QUIETLY airing the show, that is why it is airing it late at night.


I Love Money 4 Airing Schedule:



11.00pm Thursday - I Love Money 4 (New Episode)
11.30pm Friday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
1.00am Friday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
3.00am Sunday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
4.00am Monday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
3.00am Tuesday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)


Only the premiere episode will have re-run at 9:PM on Saturday September 18th, 2010

6 comments:

Jack said...

what do u mean by rerun will they only show one episode ?

Anonymous said...

i am seriously confused as to how you know this is true...
vh1's website has no mention of I Love Money 4 and my TV guide has I Love Money 4 nowhere on any of those times =/

Unknown said...

How true is this? And how did you recieve an email on the airing....

Anonymous said...

I want to be optimistic but VH1 says on Thursday September 16th at 11pm they're airing "VH1 Special (1 Hour) POD Version" sooo... yeah. idt I Love Money is happening til I see proof.

Anonymous said...

I Love Money 4 was put BACK on the schedule. Check it. Wow..I was as skeptical as you all but WOW...its on! Stop doubting and start promoting! lol. If this has good ratings...NO more fantasia, basketballs ochos! lol j/k

RAY J said...

It's true - tune it at the times listed (or at least set your DVRs! It was on twice last night (11/10c pm with an encore at 1/12c am) and will be on again tonight (Friday Sept 17) at 1130/1030c pm.

Next week's episode looks drama filled with ChiChi and 20 Pack finding out that Brittanya has hooked up with both them! Can't wait!

So glad it's back, just really disappointed at how VH1 is keeping the return on the downlow with no promotion or advertising - guess it's up to us to spread the word that it's back!

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails