Share Content





















Monday, September 20, 2010

My thoughts on Real and Chance's new show



So last night I tune in to watch Real and Chance: Legend hunters and it was HORRIBLE!  I did not even the whole thing. I still don't understand why  they even them a show. Maybe they had too because of their contract? I have no idea, but it was pretty bad.

If VH1 was was smart they should have gave this show to New York instead of Real and Chance since she always freaks out when it comes to animals. It would have been hilarious to watch. When New York Goes To Work aired most of her jobs involved animals. So I think that they should have gave this show to New York instead. But if VH1 is going to give Real and Chance yet another show , then they need to do the same for New York.

I will also laugh my ass off if I Love Money 4 ( the show VH1 did not even promote) gets higher ratings than this show and I think it will. Ever since VH1 made that blog post about I Love Money 4, it has received over 50 comments. The most comments that VH1 has ever recieved in their blog this entire year. Perez Hilton  (don't like him  though) has also blogged about I Love Money 4 on his site. So hopefully that will bring more exposure and viewers. VH1 should really THINK TWICE before ending I Love Money franchise


Based on the negative comments last night on twitter ( there was A LOT)  I highly doubt that Real and Chance: Legend Hunters will get good ratings, check out some of these comments from last night while the show aired.



So therefore, I won't be doing recaps for this show and a poll is not even worth it.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails