Share Content





















Thursday, September 16, 2010

REMINDER: I Love Money 4 to air tonight @ 11:Pm on VH1


Even though VH1 is NOT promoting I Love Money 4 because of the guys from Megan Wants A Millionaire. Me and a few others are doing are best to promote the show on twitter, Facebook and Youtube to let everyone know that I Love Money 4. 

Just want to remind you all that I Love Money 4 will air tonight @ 11:PM (eastern time) on VH1. We also trying to get show to trend on twitter before it airs so if you are on twitter please tweet #ilovemoney4 hours before it airs.

I am planning to recap the show and so some interviews with some of the contestants.



Full Schedule:

11.00pm Thursday - I Love Money 4 (New Episode)
11.30pm Friday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
1.00am Friday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
3.00am Sunday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
4.00am Monday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)
3.00am Tuesday - I Love Money 4 (Rerun)


Only the premiere episode will have re-run at 9:PM on Saturday September 18th, 2010


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Saturday night rerun has been removed.
http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/vh1/daily.jhtml?channels=none&day=09%2F18%2F10&shows=none
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/i-love-money/EP01065783

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails