Share Content





















Monday, September 6, 2010

X Rated Interview With Brittany of Ultimate Catch




This is a transcript of the exit confession Brittany did with an unidentified interviewer.

 Interviewer: Any last words for Chad?
Brittany: My last words for Chad…are…I find it very ironic that you feel like turning over a new leaf and you feel good about being truthful and honest but yet you didn’t want me to tell anyone what happened after our finale date behind closed doors in your room. You wanted me to make sure that I said that we“just went to sleep”. Ok fine Chad. We just went to sleep. It’s so funny how you want to be “truthful and honest” but yet you want me to “lie”. Well…I have a truth for you. I wanna et you know that you and Bernard Berrian have a little more in common than just football


Interviewer: So what?
Brittany: That’s all I’m saying. DUN DUN DUHHHH! Check me out


Interviewer: Did you just totally say that to Chad Ochocinco?
Brittany: I could go into more…but I won’t

Interviewer: Did you touch…
Brittany: I touched the Mandingo Warrior… and it touched me back. :: chuckles :


Interviewer: You’re serious?
Brittany: I’m serious. I just told you


Interviewer: You just touched it and that’s it?
Brittany: Yea…and it touched me back


Interviewer: In all the right places?
Brittany: I just think it’s really funny how….: laughs loudly :: I don’t even know how to say it. I can’t even…like I really just need to collect my thoughts right now


Interviewer: Just say it
Brittany: I think it’s really funny ummm how great of an actress I can be and you know what…I made you think that you killed it but sorry…I was in the red.


Interviewer: :: laughing:: I don’t know what that means
Brittany: For me to know, for Chad to know and for you to find out


Interviewer: Oh gracias :: laughs :
Brittany: I think it’s funny because I was on my period and I had to pretend like I wasn’t


Interviewer: Oh really? Was he good?
Brittany: ::laughing:: Did I cum? No Interviewer: Ouch! Chad! That sucks Brittany: That sucks


Interviewer: Did he know that?
Brittany: And I gave him a cherry moustache

Interviewer: Ewww
Brittany: Too bad for him! Surprise! I’m on my period! Peace. :: walks away laughing :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tooooooooooooo much info

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails