Share Content





















Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ashley and Farrah to return to VH1


Farrah from Rock of Love Bus tweeted that her and Ashley are returning to VH1.

Here is her tweet:



I am 100% sure that is the Rock Of Love: Where Are They Now special which airs October 18th at 9PM. I heard at least 12 Rock Of Love Girls will on it, which is hosted by Riki Rachtman.

I doubt that it is a brand new show, it could be i Love Money 5 but it is too early to tell. So I'm going with the Rock of love special since it airing this month.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be a cool idea for Ashley and Farrah to do a show like Paris Hilton'a My New BFF, but, it would be called like " The Search For The Next Blontourage Member" or something like that. Lol.

Anonymous said...

farrah and ashley should have a show like the simple life with paris and nicole.

Anonymous said...

Yayer. Or just follow them around on random days & holidays, I'd watch that. It's Awesomeness as is.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails