Share Content





















Monday, October 18, 2010

Bret Michaels Almost did Rock of Love 4

After three provocative seasons of Rock of Love, Bret Michaels is embarking on a different approach to reality TV that shows him in an entirely different light than the hard-partying and woman juggling image he portrayed in his reality TV career thus far.
MTV.com reports that Michaels is now speaking out about his newest venture, after some life threatening issues that have recently rocked his world.


“The inspiration for the new show was simple. Even when I was doing Rock of Love ... I wanted to doCelebrity Apprentice, to raise awareness for the American Diabetes Association and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation," Michaels said.
Adding, "And I'm so lucky I got to go over there and do it. And from that, the idea for this show was sort of spawned. ... It's a great balance between my passion and love for my family and my passion and love for being on the road. And they're two different ends of the spectrum, and then you watch it collide, and the whole show is about finding that balance."


Michaels went on to say that VH1 approached him to do another Rock of Love-style show, however, he pitched his own idea.
“Initially, [VH1] wanted me to do a show called Rock of Love Boat, but I came to them with this idea, and they were interested," he said. "I said, 'Listen, sometimes it's going to be exciting, and sometimes it's going to be me, scooping up dog poop ... that's life.' And I think the authenticity of it is what people are really going to love. They're going to see me as both a parent and a dad and also being on the road, rocking it."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails