Share Content





















Friday, October 1, 2010

I Love Money 4 weekly airing schedule: Week of October 1-7



So i just got done watching episode 3 of I Love Money 4 which i will post the recap tomorrow but people are still asking me about the show and when I airs and next week VH1 is airing the show all over the place. Instead of Thursday, I Love Money 4 (Episode 4 ) will air on Wednesday by next week. So people won't get confused. Don't ask.

For now on I am going to post I Love Money 4 weekly schedule so everyone will when to tune in, to watch.


Saturday: October 2nd , 2010

I Love Money 4 - Episode 1 (Repeat) @ 11:PM (eastern time)
I Love Money 4 - Episode 2 (Repeat) @12:AM (eastern time)
I Love Money 4 - Episode 3 (Repeat) @1:AM (eastern time)



Sunday: October 3rd, 2010
I Love Money 4 - Episode 3 (Repeat) @ 2:AM (eastern time)



Monday: October 4th, 2010
I Love Money 3 - Episode 2 (Repeat) @ 11:PM (eastern time)
I Love Money 4 - Episode 2 (Repeat) @ 12:AM (eastern time)




Wednesday: October 6th, 2010
I Love Money 4 - Episode 4 (NEW EPISODE) @ 11:PM (eastern time)
I Love Money 4 - Episode 4 (Repeat) @ 1:AM (eastern time)



Thursday: October 7th, 2010
I Love Money 4 - Episode 4 (Repeat) @ 2:AM (eastern time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anywhere on the web that you can watch I love money 4 episodes??

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails