Share Content





















Friday, October 8, 2010

Lala Global Grind Blog Tells Us about this Sundays Episode of her Show

La la, Ludacris, Full Court Wedding


This Sunday, October 10th, on La La's Full Court Wedding, catch me and my brother @Ludacris having a deep talk about relationships on VH1 at 10:30pm Est.
Ludacris, La la, Full Court Wedding
We are going to discuss everything from learning how to compromise, respecting your partner, and managing expectations. Of course - females and males - have a different take on this... So, you must tune in - and share your thoughts!
Chris has been like a brother since I was a teen, and he has always given me great advice! I think every girl should have a male friend - big bro. who will look out for you.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails