Share Content





















Thursday, November 4, 2010

Basketball Wive's Gloria's Sister Denies Affair with Shaq


Laura Govan and her sister Gloria Govan are both basketball wives in their own right despite the fact that neither of them are married and only one of them accepted the invitation to join Shaunie O'Neal's reality show.

It seems that no matter what either of them do, they're both still all up in the mix. Gloria's drama was aired on VH1, meanwhile, Laura decided to remain low-key, that is until now.

In a recent interview, Laura dishes all the dirt about the allegations that herself and Shaquille O'Neal were romantically involved during her relationship with Gilbert Arenas:

On why she didn't go public:

I didn’t want to do it because I’ve never asked to be in the public eye,” explained Laura. “I’m educated. I want to make sure that my children have a role model in the sense of whatever that means to me. I want them to see that mommy is doing things other than being behind daddy and going to games and being cute.

On how the rumor started:

We found out who actually made up the fake emails. Both parties know the truth and that’s it.” On why she finally decided to speak out:

I have three kids [ages 4, 3 and 11 months], and in between that I had a miscarriage. Gilbert was going through his thing, you know. He came first and foremost and then my children and us as a family. There was nothing else to that. And for the record, we never split. - 
dimwars.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails