Share Content





















Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Details on Audrina Patridge's Vh1 Reality Show


audrina patridge talks vh1 reality show
Perez Hilton Gets the Deets on Her new vh1 show
After getting kicked off Dancing with the Stars, Audrina Patridge isn't too sad considering she's got a new reality show in the works.
And she's got all the deets on her "real" and "raw" VH1 debut!
Audrina said:
“Well, it’s not going to be set-up. It’s going to be my life. I’m really going to open up and take them (my fans) on that journey with me and trying to make it in Hollywood.

[On] The Hills, I was kind of in a bubble. That was my Hills life. This is going to be more about me and what I did when I wasn’t filming The Hills with my other friends and with pursuing my career.”
The show may even air at the same time as Lauren Conrad's new MTV show, but that doesn't phase Audrina.


She added:
“I don’t think we’re competition because we’re two different people. Hers is about fashion and she is the reality queen. She’s done it for a long time but it’s two different shows so… I don’t think there’s a lot of competition there.”


via perezhilton.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails