Share Content





















Tuesday, November 30, 2010

OchoCinco Confirms Enagement with Basketball Wives' Evelyn

chad_evelyn_engaged

Chad Ochocinco has officially confirmed his engagement with Basketball wives Star Evelyn Lozado when he was Ryan Seacrest's radio show this morning.




via VH1.com




It looks like the Ultimate Catch is officially off the market. Reality star and Cincinnati Bengal Chad Ochocinco sat down with Ryan Seacrest this morning to confirm his engagement toBasketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada. Rumors have been flying since earlier this month when Evelyn tweeted a picture of a 10-carat ring Ochocinco bought her. Although it looked like an engagement rock, we couldn’t be sure until today.
“Yeah, man … It’s time for me to sit down,” he said on Seacrest’s KIIS FM radio show. “Enough is enough. I’m 32, you know. My days are over. You know how you deal with this person, that person, but you can’t ever find everything in one individual? I think I found everything I’ve been looking for in one person. [She's] everything I’ve been missing.” But still, that doesn’t make her perfect. “Ain’t no such thing as perfect…” he laughed. “[But she's] close enough.” She looks pretty good to us, too. Congrats on winning the Marriage Super Bowl, 85!
[Photo: Getty Images]

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails