Share Content





















Thursday, November 11, 2010

VH1access Interview: Blonde Baller (Real Chance Of Love 2/I Love Money 4)


So this is my 2nd post I Love Money 4 interview. My first was with Chi Chi and now I did an interview with Blonde Baller. She tells me how she felt not picking Cheezy, her thoughts on Brittanya and what we did NOT see on TV. She also has a new reality show coming out on Spike TV called Hunny Bun Girls. Follow her on twitter




VH1access: Do you regret not picking Cheezy for your team? He was pretty pissed off

Blonde Baller: I do and dont regret picking cheezy. Like Sassy said, I should not be ashamed of picking who I did because I set myself up with an amazing team who didnt even have to worry about going into the box because we were so good. On the other hand, Pun was running everything and he made the time in the house hell so i think it would have been a little less chaos. It made for a good show and I do not regret picking pun and not cheezy, if anything I REGRET PICKING BRITTANYA. I wish i would have let her go home first and then the men would have think with their brains not their dicks. SHE GOT IN ALL OF THEIR HEADS AND BEDS.




VH1access: On the last episode you said "fuck your dead mom" to Punisher. do you regret saying that now? What are your thoughts on Punisher and Garth gaining up on you on your elimination episode?

Blonde Baller: I do not regret it because what people dont know is the day before when we were talking in the kitchen I told Pun you would probably sell your own mom for $250,000 and he said call her she lives in Brooklyn and Sassy heard him. I have even written him on TWITTER and we talked about it, he said it was a mis-understanding and that its just editing. What people dont know is were actually cool.
My thoughts on Pun and Garth ganging up on me are whatever’s, they dont show me trying to kill Garth or me and sassy going bad on PUN or Hotwings throwing a VASE at Garths head because he is so annoying. My girls had my back and i realized that HOT wings and Sassy had my back.





VH1access: When you were eliminated Brittanya called you "bitch face" What are your thoughts on her calling you that?

Blonde Baller: LOL Brittanya is like Frankenstein to me...she has all these parts and put herself together so i dont really care. I am natural and happy with what i got. She fucked everyone to stay and she is DUMB AS HELL. LOL. I AM SMART thats something she cant get implanted in her. She can call me a bitch face, at least my SON is not sitting at home like wow MY MOMS A HOE AND SHE IS DUMB AS HELL. Lmao I DOMINATED IN THE FIRST MISSION, 5 SECONDS KNOCKING CORNFED OFF AND HELD MY HAND UP AN HOUR AND 44 MINS even though they make it look like I let go way earlier than her it was a minute later she let her hand down. Also i couldn’t keep up with her in that challenge her hand is use to being over worked so i was at a loss. LMAO that girl can hate me and talk shit and do whatever because she read this...i mean if she can read. She can say "IM HOT, YOU WISH YOU WERE ME BLAB BLAB BLAB," Looks fade and people like me for me not for what i have done to my body i saw pictures of her before the surgery and it was a good call she fixed her self up cuz she was a wreck LMAO. I am happy with me NO KIDS, A DEGREE, NO LEGAL CASES AGNIST ME, I HAVE A GOOD MAN AND A GREAT FAMILY! IM HAPPY.




VH1access: Was there any other drama on the show that we did not get to see?

Blonde Baller: Me trying to fight Pun and Garth. We all were calling PUN gay because he said he would rather SCREW CHI CHI BEFORE SASSY....You didnt see hotwings throw a vase at garth. You didnt see Brittanya drunk say she didnt wanna sleep with a stupid Black Guy...you didnt see Gath having to go to the psych in mexico every 7 days...there was alot n everyone can hate me for tellin the secrets I DONT GIVE A SHIT!





VH1access: Did your family watch you TV on both shows for Real Chance Of Love 2 and i Love Money 4?

Blonde Baller: THEY WATCHED ALL OF THEM AND LAUGHED THEIR ASS OFF. They know i have a good life, i love God and its all for TV....Like I said...TWO SHOWS AND NO TATTOO AND NOT RAN THREW!! i have not had sex or done something stupid to myself so im good. im just me.





VH1acces: You have also doing other stuff. You wrote an article for detox drop.

Blonde Baller: Yes i am the spokes person for it! i have an endorsement deal.





VH1access: I also heard you are having a new reality show on Spike TV. Will it be good?

Blonde Baller: Yes it is called HUNNY BUN GIRLS my friend Suati does boy toy clothing and it is a show about how it came about. we are shooting the fashion shows at clubs and i will be the host and also model in them.




VH1access: Do you have any other projects besides that we you will be working on?

Blonde Baller: I am writting a book and no one has ever done this before my idea so i cant say much
I am hosting clubs
I am the detoxdrop spokes girl
I am now the official girl for RIP LIPPERZ fishing Lures hey its work
I have done alot of magazines
I have been asked to do playboy but i cant do that i mean my parents taught me not to do stuff like that
and caliente and i are pilotinG our own show right now called double trouble




VH1access: Well thank you so much for doing this interview do you want to give a shout out.

Blonde Baller: I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND
I LOVE MY SISTER JESSICA MY BEST FRIEND
MY MOM AND DAD ARE MY HEROS
MY BROTHER
BOTH MY NEPHEWS TYLER T AND PAUL EMERY
MY UNCLE RICK
KAYLA FOUSE
my brother in law and just everyone that supports me all my fans



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you didn't pick Briitania, She's a felon on parole on her way to jail.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails