Share Content





















Friday, December 3, 2010

I Love Money 4 - Finale Recap "Mindy Wins" + POLL


I Love Money 4 - Finale Recap

Finally, here is the recap to the awesome finale of i Love Money 4. You guys predicted right on the poll. Mindy did in fact win I Love Money 4. Congrats to her. She had become the third female to win the show and the 1st girl from Rock Of Love to win I Love Money.

The final challenge was called "Smash The Homie" based on Danger smashing the homie on For The Love Of Ray-J. It was quite funny. The players had to hit the other player with two big balls and knock them over. Brooklyn won the challenge and was safe. He beat Punisher by 1 second. So the for players had power outing to make their plea on why they should stay.

Hot Wings made it clear that she needed the money the most because of her father. She also called Punisher out saying he was a millionaire and did not really needed the money. Since Brooklyn shared that in common with Hot Wings. He kinda felt bad for her, so at the elimination he kept Mindy and Hot Wings. Punisher was pissed off and said "I am the best man at this game" "You can't beat me" and Brooklyn said "I did" Punisher was pissed that his check was voided and storm off.

So now it was down to three. Brooklyn, Hot Wings and Mindy. They had to do a big relay race. First they had to find a key (i think) full of feathers. Hot Wings got off to rough start. She was angry but then she became 1st place when they to drink a combination of foods and figure out what it was. She kinda stumbled again when she had to swim. This was very close race. At the end all players had to put a puzzle together of themselves. The race was SO CLOSE I did not know was going to win. It was anyone's game. 

Mindy ended up winning. Brooklyn cheered for her bytwas Hot Wings was crying that she lost. Again congrats to Mindy and no there ins't a  Love Money 4 reunion show.


So I Love Money 4 is over. Here is this new poll.
Do YOU Want VH1 To Do I love Money 5?

Also comment here and tell them you want to see a season 5.


They are already rumors by Cocktail and Blonde Baller that season 5 will be filming sometime in 2011. So we will see.  Yes,  Cocktail tweeted about I Love money 5  months ago but I am waiting for an OFFICIAL announcement about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Mindy won..she deserved it and she didn't play the game dirty..she just played it smart and didn't have anybody gunnin for her.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails