Share Content





















Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 VH1access Awards - Worst VH1 Show Of 2010


Banner Maker


In 2010 VH1 has aire some of the worst shows. These 6 VH1 shows had the lowest ratings and they were just bad. Here are the nominees for Worst VH1 Show of 2010.

The Nominees....

Frank The Entertainer... A Basement Affair
Even though I like the girls this show had one of the lowest ratings for a VH1 dating show. This show really backfired on VH1. The network thought that it will successful because The Entertainer but I guess viewers was feeling that basement concept.




Dad Camp
Not only this show was bad, it was also the most boring VH1 show of 2010. This show reminded me of Tool  Academy except they were dads to be.



Secrets Of Aspen
This show was so bad that I even forgot it even existed.



Bridal Bootcamp
This show was pointless. The women were not even that fat.



Real & Chance: Legend Hunters
This show was just a mess. I Love Money 4 had higher ratings than this show. This show was so bad that VH1 moved the show to Wednesdays at 11:PM and the show just faded away.



Dance Cam Slam
Is this show still on?



VOTE HERE

Winner Will Be Announced Sunday January 23rd 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked Frank. lol. I thought it was one of the better shows for the year.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails