Share Content





















Wednesday, January 5, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Brandy



Brandy, 31, (Brandy and Ray J: Family Business airs on VH1 Sundays at 9:30 P.M.) gets personal with 
UsMagazine.com.



1. I attended Pepperdine University.
2. I read a lot of inspirational books.

3. I do not believe in squashing bugs.
4. I own an insane number of tank tops.
5. People are rather surprised that I know my way around a kitchen.
6. I love video games. World of Warcraft is my absolute favorite.
7. I'm a struggling photographer.
8. I used to hide in the teachers' parking lot in junior high so girls wouldn't beat me up.
9. My dog's name is Shadow.
10. I can't live without my Louboutins.

11. I have seven tattoos.
12. My favorite book is Conversations With God.
13. My top vacation spot is Dubai.
14. If I didn't live in L.A., I would live in Miami.
15. My favorite song of all time is "Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston.
16. I learned to swim at 31.
17. I consider coloring my therapy.
18. My guilty-pleasure food is glazed doughnuts.
19. I live for MAC and Bobbi Brown makeup.

20. My refrigerator is always stocked with white cranberry–peach juice.
21. I am addicted to french fries.
22. I can't stop buying candles.
23. I sleep in my clothes sometimes.
24. I can type at least 45 words per minute.
25. I am not a fan of cold weather at all. I love love love hot weather.






No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails