Share Content





















Monday, February 28, 2011

Love and Hip Hop's Olivia Clears up the Beef with cast member Somaya Reece


Olivia Clears Up The Drama With Somaya Reece


After a steamy trailer for Olivia's upcoming "Love & Hip Hop" VH1 TV series displayed tension between her and rapper Somaya Reece, SOHH hit up the R&B singer to get the inside scoop.


"There was never a relationship with her," Olivia told SOHH referring to Somaya Reece. "Chrissy [Lampkin], Emily [Bustamante] and I were the ones shooting the show together and they brought her in as the last girl for what you saw on TV. That [promo] clip you see her was actually for the show, so it came out early and people thought it was a crazy beef and I actually do not mess with that girl at all. So that's what that is. No. I'm definitely not her friend. Just because you see us on the show [doesn't mean anything]. I'm not fronting for the cameras at all. So you'll be able to tell who I like and who I don't like." (SOHH)




"I'm happy she's doing her thing, she's trying to do a comeback because I do believe everybody deserves that but this chick, from the moment I met her, is bad energy," Reece told DJ Vlad in an interview. "She's phony, she's talking sh*t about my homegirl. The sad part about it is she doesn't even know me, she has no idea where I come from and she should be happy I'm talking about her because I'm making her relevant again, Olivia, which is what you want because I know you need the money because you're trying to get out of your mama's house which is where you live -- I know at the end of the day, you are manipulative, you're bad energy -- after I sized you up, you just ran away like a little b*tch into a van and you wouldn't come out." (Vlad TV)

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails