Share Content





















Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mac Miller Makes a Cameo 'Single Ladies' New VH1 Show






In the episode, one of the stars of the show will attempt to aid Mac, who is signed to indie label Rostrum Records, in getting signed to a major label. While the 19-year-old rapper admitted that he was initially a bit camera-shy, he eventually was able to settle into the role because he was really only playing himself. "I was a little nervous doing the whole acting thing," he told XXL. "[But] since I'm playing myself it wasn't really hard; I just did what I would do in every situation."






'Single Ladies' is scheduled to premiere on VH1 in July, and will also reportedly feature guest appearances by several other MCs. Mac Miller is currently hard at work on his sixth mixtape, 'Best Day Ever,' due March 11.





via theboombox.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails