Share Content





















Saturday, March 12, 2011

Basketball Wives 2 Reunion Quotes: Who Said This?




















Tomorrow night the part 1  of the Basketball Wives 2 reunion special will air.. Part 2 will air Monday. Here are a few quotes by the girls. Lets see if you guys can guess who said these quotes.


1. “If I wanted everyone to see me naked, I would have went to Playboy.”
2. “I got my own identity. I don’t need a man!”
3. “Everybody has a little crazy, at least I know I do.”
4. “I’ve decided just to try to stay positive and move on with my life.”
5. “Don’t sit up here and act like you have this peachy cream relationship, because clearly that wasn’t the case.”
6. “Actually, some of the happiest couples out there aren’t married.”
7. “It’s not personal, and I think that we can all move on and do stuff together.”
8. “I don’t fight just to fight! I’m not gonna walk up on her and just jump on her!”
9. “I could f*** if I wanna f*** I could f***.”
10. “Until you can kick your leg up to your ear, you can’t tell me s***!”



No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails